Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I am back & I am a married woman!!!

Wow, it has been almost two whole months since I last blogged! If you have not been keeping up to date on things, I'll let you in a little detail; I AM MARRIED NOW!!!!!!!

As of April 16th, 2005, I am now officially, Mrs. Danielle Potter! It is hard to describe how awesome that feels to finally say! I felt like it would never come & now it has. I am in Houston Texas & I am here at Lakewood writing this blog; whoooooo, crazy!

So much has happened that I cannot even begin to describe how thankful I am for all that God has blessed me with. It would take a million blogs to try to come close to telling what God has done in my life in the past year, but I will try to make it a little shorter than that. His blessings are far more than Brian or I deserve, but He keeps giving them. I wish I could repay Him, but I always fail miserably at that one.

The wedding was absolutely gorgeous & it went flawlessly! Alot of people said that they had never seen a wedding go that smoothly before. We started on time & we ended on time! Our pictures went exactly as scheduled & the reception was wonderful as well. It was so great having all of our loved friends & family there & to have so much support around us, well, it was incredible! We both were overwhelmed at how much we are loved! What a gift God has given us; we have the best friends & family you could for!

The honeymoon was lovely too. We took a cruise to Catalina & Ensenada Mexico. Although we did not leave the room much, (hehehehehehehe........) we had a great time & it was exactly what we needed. We went on our honeymoon from the 18th through the 22nd of April.

We came back to Houston the 22nd in the evening & began our lives together. It has been wonderful so far. I just love seeing him every day! I missed him so much when we were seperated. It is nice to be able to kiss too:) We waited to kiss until our wedding day & I must say that it was worth it! He is a SLAMMIN kisser!! :O)

I do not want to bore you with too many details, ;) but the main things is that I am back at this whole blog thing & I will write often again! It is good to be back!!!!!!

Till then.........
Little Vel Potter (finally!!!)

3 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, May 06, 2005, Blogger -BRiAN said...

Man advice!? Honeymoon info?! What the heck is going on here!!??

 
At 5:17 PM, May 07, 2005, Blogger Gus said...

Congratulations!
I was just passing through and found your blog along the way.
I pray that God will give you two a wonderful, life-long relationship. Just a bit of advice from a stranger that has had fourteen years (and counting!) of blessed marriage...the first year is absolutely the most important! You will lay foundations these next twelve months or so that will color the entire rest of your lives together...so, pray every day and RESPECT, RESPECT, RESPECT your man in all your words, attitudes, emotions, and actions! Never lose your AWE of him...a man needs that more than your love, even.

 
At 6:43 PM, May 26, 2005, Blogger carlybish said...

Congratulamations! Just wanted to let you know how great I think it is that you and Brian are married. You and I have never met, but I have no doubt, someday we will. Brian has always been the greatest friend to me, even though it's been a while since he and I have talked. Lots of life happens in two years... Man oh man... So proud of you both for sticking to that "no kissing" promise. That's so awesome.

If you wonder who I am, you can ask Brian. Not sure if he's ever mentioned me. But he can let you know.

Have a great and blessed marraige, you two!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home