Sunday, February 20, 2005

God is GOOD!

Brian & I have been looking at condos for the past couple of days & I must say that it has been hard, but a great time. We have a had a hard time finding something that does not require a ton of repairs or is big enough. Hopefully we will find something once I get out here, but for now, we are getting an apartment for six months until we can find what we want. We found a couple condos that look promising, so I am praying that we have favor with one of those.
I have had the best time being with Brian these past couple of weeks & I am more convinced than ever that I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I love him more than I thought it was possible to love someone & he is my best friend. I genuinely love being with him & he is my favorite person to spend time with. I love hanging out with him or just watching tv. He allows me to be myself & encourages & believes in me so much. He raves about me when I am there or even if I am not there. When I got out here, all I heard from everyone was how much he raves about me all of the time:) I love that he believes in me & is there for me. I am so blessed!
I am not looking forward to going back to the Dream Center, but I know that it is only a month & a half more until I am with him for the rest of our lives. God has blessed more than we could have thought. We do not deserve his kindness towards us, but he continues to show us favor. I hope that we don't let him down & that we honor him in our lives:)
Well, I am leaving Wednesday morning to go back to LA......... SADNESS:( Till then.............................................................................................Toodles!
Little Vel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home